This library provides support for source-code annotations in PHP.
This library references practices and features established by other languages and platforms with native support for annotations, mainly C#/.NET and Java, drawing on the strengths (while observing the limitations) of the PHP language.
The main areas of this Wiki are listed below:
- *Roadmap, upgrading and release notes
- *Understanding and applying annotations to PHP source code
- *Consuming source-code annotations at run-time
- *Writing your own types of annotations
- *See a fully documented, step-by-step example of declarative meta-programming at work
- *Review the standard library of annotations
- *Learn more about the design considerations behind this library
This library was created by Rasmus Schultz - a lot of careful planning and design went into this project, which was in development for almost a year before it’s initial release.
- Getting Started
- Roadmap, upgrading and release notes
- Understanding annotations
- Working with the Annotation Manager
- Writing your own types of annotations
- Fully documented, step-by-step example of declarative meta-programming
- Standard annotations library
- Design considerations